LAS VEGAS TRIVIA POP QUIZ:
Just for fun…..see how you do! 🙂
1. Q. How many entrances are there to City Center?
2. Q. What is the name of the Tran at City Center?
A. The Aria Express
3. Q. Where is the pool and fitness center located at Veer?
A. On the Roof Top.
4. Q. What is the name of one of the first high rises built in Las Vegas that may have six views from one unit
A. Regency in the Las Vegas Country Club > Golf, Lake, City, Mountain, Strip, Pool
5, Q. How many Penthouses does Trump Towers have?
A. 50 exclusive.
6. Q. If you wanted to purchase a Las Vegas Condo, whom would be your first smart choice?
A. Julia St. Marie at Realty ONE Group 🙂
7. Q. What is the name of the street for the Harmon Overpass that goes over the I15 Interstate Highway that connects City Center to the Panorama & the Martin?
A. Harmon [too easy ☺]
8. Q. What is the name of the street that takes you to The Martin Valet?
A. Jerry Lewis Blvd.
9. Q. What was the first hotel resort built on the Las Vegas Strip?
A. El Rancho Vegas built year 1941 with 63 rooms.
10. Q. Does Las Vegas Nevada have state income tax?
Julia St. Marie, RRG, ABR, RSPS, Certified REO Specialist