The “Over Lap” Retirement Plan–Las Vegas
For the past year I have been helping clients whom plan to retire in Las Vegas with the “Over Lap” Retirement Plan.
You see there are many people whom currently own and reside in high priced states….such as California, New York, and Hawaii, just to name a few. They have some savings; whereas they may purchase a retirement home in Las Vegas while holding on to their current home.
The reasons are simple….hence the “Over Lap” Retirement Plan works…
Home #1–Residing in now Home # 2–Residing and retiring in later
1. Las Vegas Homes are so low priced that many have savings to well enough to afford a purchase of Las Vegas Home #2 for their future retirement.
2. Home #1 is much higher priced than Home #2 the Las Vegas acquisition. Whereas when this current economic cycle ends, Home #1 will sell at even a higher price than now. The sale of home #1 is then put back in the kitty whereby replenishing their retirement savings account.
3. While planning for this transition, many soon to be retirees are enjoying Las Vegas Home #2 as a second vacation home.
Although financial sense is a motivation for the “Over Lap” Retirement Plan, there are some there other motivating factors….
1. The Weather in Las Vegas seems to be easier on the joints than from the much colder areas.
2. People get tired of the harsh snow conditions of shoveling snow, getting stuck, being inconvenienced, having to stay indoors, and dealing with all the pitfalls of cold weather conditions.
3. Las Vegas does not have State Income tax. Although when you retire you may be in a lower tax bracket, no state tax does comes in handy as every little bit can help.
3. Las Vegas has a lot to offer seniors. Some do enjoy the casino recreation such as Bingo, Slots, and Card playing.
4. The Las Vegas Age-restricted communities have a bountiful of activities for its members along with pool, spa, golf, tennis amenities, and social events.
5. For those whom like to dine out, Las Vegas does offer the finest restaurants on and off the Strip.
6. Las Vegas is such an attractive destination, that retirees are assured that they will have an exciting and fun-filled environment for visiting families.
Below please find just a few Age-Restricted Communities – Active Adult [55+] that you will find in Las Vegas.
SUN CITY SUMMERLIN — Sun City Summerlin is located Summerlin in the Northwest Area of Las Vegas. There are 3,470 homes on 2,400 acres in Sun City Summerlin ranging from 1020-4050 Square Feet. Community Amenities Include: Community Golf, Miniature Golf, Racquetball Court, Recreation Room, Tennis, Gym, 3 Outdoor Pools, 2 Indoor Pools, 4 community centers, and Spa.
My father lives in Sun City Summerlin and here is where he found the love of his life and is very happy.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE OF Sun City Golf Courses TO SEE HOMES THAT ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN SUN CITY SUMMERLIN
SUN CITY ALIANTE—Sun City Aliante is located in Aliante North Las Vegas area. It is north and within close proximity of the I215. It is residential, clean, pride of ownership, and complete amenities. The Community Amenities Include: Golf, Recreation Room, Clubhouse, Gym, Pool, Spa, and Tennis.
Aliante is home to the Aliante Station Casino. Locals do enjoy the many restaurants, buffets, lounges, movie theatres, and recreational bingo, slots, and card playing.
Sun City Aliante has homes ranging from 1157-2104 SqFt.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE OF Aliante Station Casino TO SEE HOMES THAT ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN SUN CITY ALIANTE.
SUN CITY ANTHEM—Sun City Anthem is one of the largest age restricted communities in the Las Vegas with approximately 7500 homes.
Amenities include the community centers, 2 golf courses, tennis courts, bocce ball, pickle ball, paddle ball, indoor and outdoor pools, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, security, community television station channel 99 and an on- site restaurant.
Homes range from 1,442 sq. ft. to 3175 sq. ft.
Sun City Anthem is rated #1 in 55Places.com’s list of its ‘10 favorite luxurious active adult communities in the United States.’
Here is a link to Sun City Anthem—>>https://sca-hoa.org.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE OF Sun City Anthem Security Patrol TO VIEW HOMES THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN SUN CITY ANTHEM.
SOLERA AT STALLION MOUNTAIN—Las Vegas-Stallion Mountain is the lowest Priced Guard Gated-Golf Course Community in Las Vegas!
Stallion Mountain is a Guard Gated-Golf Course community located in the East just east of Boulder Highway and off of Flamingo. It is 5 miles from the Las Vegas Strip and within close proximity to McCarran Airport.
The homes are approximately 1150sf t 2800sf. Some homes have pools and some have pool size backyards and some homes have a golf course view. You will find well built Pulte homes in Stallion Mountain. You will find one story homes in the Age-restricted community in Stallion Mountain called Solera.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE OF THE Stallion Mountain Golf Course TO VIEW HOMES THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN SOLERA AT STALLION MOUNTAIN.
Stallion Mountain has the lowest price homes that are within a Guard Gated – Golf Course Community. Stallion Mountain a TRUE VALUE.
If you would like to find out more about the wonderful Age-Restricted Communities located in Las Vegas, why not contact me and I shall be happy to assist.
For more information…. please contact:
Julia St. Marie, ABR, RRG, RSPS