NEWPORT LOFTS–Downtown Las Vegas Highrise Living!
Newport Lofts is a $75 million project at Casino Center Boulevard and Hoover Avenue in the thriving Arts District – home to shops, restaurants, galleries and other unique businesses in this eclectic neighborhood of downtown Las Vegas.
Newport Lofts will offer loft-style living for those seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle and is the perfect environment for artists, offering air, space and light in an urban setting.
Newport Loft amenities include:
- A 23 story tower with 168 loft-style floor plans from 900 square feet to 1,600 square feet and Two-story penthouse suites range from 2,200 to 3,000 square feet.
- Standard features include granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, concrete or bamboo flooring, European cabinetry and large terraces.
- The building’s rooftop will include a swimming pool and spa, running track and fitness center, clubhouse and movie room, all with a view of the city.
- Rooftop pool & spa
- Rooftop gardens with panoramic views
- Skyroom Clubhouse with billiards table, lounge area and movie room
- Six-story enclosed parking structure
- 24-hour doorman
The development is a joint venture between Newport Beach, California based Seegmiller, whose principals are West and Clark Seegmiller, and Sam Cherry, developer of the nearby SoHo Lofts. The ground floor is mixed-use retail, with six stories of enclosed parking.
CLICK ON THE BELOW IMAGE OF NEWPORT LOFTS TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE NOW!
For more information…. please contact:
Julia St. Marie, ABR, RRG, RSPS